This page contains a short list of sites where users may play a range of games in turn-based mode. Also links to sites which you might find relevant and interesting.
Other Game Play Sites
- Amecy Games
- This site offers a quick, easy, and no-nonsense way to play turn-based board games online. Chess, Connect6, Hex, Amazons, Phutball, Twixt, and Toguz Kumalak. Free.
- This site offers a unique game playing experience that you will enjoy. A wide range of game variants. Free + membership.
- Its Your Turn
- Includes Go, Go-Moku, Chess, Chinese Chess, and other games. Free + membership.
- An excellent offering of games of strategy. Be prepared for a novel experience. This site is a joint venture between Christian Freeling ( game inventor ) and Ed van Zon. Free.
- Richard's PBeM
- A wide range of games available, many of which cannot be found anywhere else. In particular it includes many of the games created by Cameron Browne. Playable via eMail or online interface. Free.
Other Sites of Interest
- An excellent offering of games from Cameron Browne. Margo is a contender for inclusion at Gorrion.
- Click Mazes
- A portfolio of a truly amazing set of maze designs.
- An original connection game from Larry Back. It is one of the supported games at Gorrion. Originally published in Abstract Games magazine.
- Puzzle Parasite
- Blog site of Bram de Laat, long time logic puzzle enthusiast.
- Puzzle Picnic
- Amuse yourself with a range of logic puzzles. Fences are my favourite.
- Puzzle World
- Puzzle World contains information about many of the finest handcrafted mechanical puzzles in the world.
- Power your web site with this reliable, open source SQL database engine.
- Sensei's Library ( Go )
- Sensei's Library is a collaborative web site about and around the game of Go ( also called Igo, Weiqi, or Baduk ).